Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why Do I Want Blizzards Dick In My Ass?

Seriously? They make me wait like 10 years for Star Craft 2 before even announcing it, and then after a year and a half of fucking waiting and waiting and waiting they announce, nope! It's gonna be 3 games! And they won't even announce when the first one, Wings of Liberty, will even be released. Not even what fucking year!

So now we have at least pricing on Wings of Liberty! And even a nifty collectors set! The regular version will be $60 and the collectors set will be $100. Of course I want the collectors set.

I mean just look at it:



It's a motherfucking thing of beauty! And here's what it comes with:

* The Art of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, a 176-page book featuring artwork from the game
* An exclusive 2GB USB flash drive replica of Jim Raynor's dog tag, which comes preloaded with the original StarCraft and the StarCraft: Brood War expansion set
* A behind-the-scenes DVD containing over an hour of developer interviews, cinematics with director's commentary, and more
* The official StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty soundtrack CD, containing 14 epic tracks from the game along with exclusive bonus tracks
* StarCraft comic book issue #0, a prequel to the comic series
* A World of Warcraft mini Thor in-game pet that can be applied to all World of Warcraft characters on a single Battle.net account
* Exclusive Battle.net downloadable content, including special portraits for your Battle.net profile, decals to customize your units in-game, and a visually unique version of the terran Thor unit


I mean what is there not to want? I mean aside from the fact that it's pretty much just an extremely well made out of the mold RTS with a decent story attached. A polished turd if you will. But I'll still buy it! Even without a car and barely enough to make the rent I. WILL. BUY. IT.

Assuming it comes out anytime within all of our lifespans.

So why do I want Blizzards dick in my ass? Better than Ubisofts. Or god forbid that herpes encrusted EA cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment