Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fun Times at the ER

Well, during my recent visit to the ER they did another CT scan and fuck if they didn't figure out why I'm bleeding. This entire time, with all the colonoscopies, capsule endoscopies, and other tests, a fucking ER doctor figured it out. I have Diverticulosis.

Unfortunately it's incurable, but it can be managed so that flareups are less common. Basically I need to eat alot of fiber and avoid anything with seeds.

So basically, it's something that I'll have to deal with my entire life, and as long as I keep a hold on it it shouldn't develop into Diverticulitis. Hopefully.

Plus, with my SSD and SSI coming in my financial situation is going to be better (even though my mom lost her job due to me being sick, the fucking cunts). She'll be on unemployment until she can get a new job. Right now she's looking into getting a job as my full time caretaker which would mean she wouldn't need to go to work at all, which would be awesome.

Once the back payments for my SSD come in hopefully we can get a car so I won't have to take cabs to my appointments since I'm having panic attacks just thinking about the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment